Monday, September 28, 2009

The Mail Has Arrived!!!

Hey Everyone,
Well I got the package and the letters from you Mom on the Sept 22nd at District Meeting. I might not get the other package and letters till Zone Conference in two more weeks give or take. It all depends on if they get enough to drive up here from Concepcion. I was really happy to get the package and letters it was like going back in time with the letters. Thanks for the package but the bad news is it is the wrong cord. That is the cord to my phone not my camera. But don´t send it I can wait till Christmas.
I think I can just put my memory card into a computer and upload that way for now. It is slower but I want to send some pictures so worries. Check in my camera box I thought it was in there and if not the instructions will tell you the correct cord. Its all good thanks Mom.
I want you to keep the hard copies so when my inbox gets full I can delete stuff and not lose it because you will have them. I can put them in my scrap book you could also save them in a file on the computer too if you want.
You can look up the church building on lds.org on google maps and then just look around at Cauquenses, and my area. My area is huge it would take about 5 hours on foot to walk from one side to the other or more. You can look up Victoria and Arturo Prat that is where our apartment is. There is a Catholic Church on San Alfonso, you can´t miss it it’s huge.
Thats awesome about the baptisms in San Jose South Stake this year. The key is teaching! Congrats on being “trained” pops, haha you scouter. Oh Spanish lesson, it is not correct to say me hijo....say hijo mio. lol or mi hijo love you pops.
Our church building has a satellite so we don´t have to travel which is nice and it will be my first church meeting in English in six weeks. I will understand. We just watch on a TV in a different room in English with the other two elders from Estacion which is like 15 minuets from here.
Well we found out that the Seven-Day Adventist Church, have missionaries in our area. They have name plaques like us so people keep confusing us. Except we have the fullness of the gospel.
Stuff is slow here as usual and we have 2 fechas for October in English and 2 baptismal dates hat is cool, we just need to get them to church. People here know it is true and will follow all commandments except one....going to church they are just lazy. And if they don´t go to church can´t be baptized...oh well I have lot of work to do. The weather has been both hot and cold so it is nice to have that lighter jacket. We didn´t baptize in September but now we look ahead to October. Its a new month with new goals. I am doing well.
I still cannot understand anyone but people say I speak really well. The elders say it is usually the other way around but you know me I have got to do things my own special way. I have been thinking about Christmas stuff and its nothing big but I will tell you next week. Its more stuff I need not want.
Well next week I get a new companion and Elder Farrelly will go home. He has his flight plans
but I am not letting him get trunky.
I want to send some pictures, I am
going to try and just plug in my card
to a computer. I was wondering if you
guys could set up a photo bucket online and then I could just upload them all to there. That would be faster and easier, because emailing them takes a long time and memory. If you could look into that, then you all could download them to your computer. Look into it and tell me it would be great. Don´t worry about the cord its all good just send it at Christmas.
Last week we got some bikes from members and did mountain biking. It was fun I have good picures and videos. I have got to wrap this up. I love you all and if I didn´t answer any questions you have just hold them for next weeks email and I will answer them. It is easier to write and answer questions then to just write whatever off the top of my head. Love you all I am going to try and send some pictures today hopefully.
Love you all, Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment