Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas and Government Bureaucracy 12/20

Hey, Hey, Hey,

How is everyone doing this week? My week did fly by and I cannot believe it is already Christmas..... It doesn’t feel like it because I have other things in my head like investigator problems and tiredness but it is a good thing, I guess. I love it! This week I tried out the new pans you send me.....well the non-stick coating was great but they aren’t good to use in Chilean gas ovens.....the brownie was burned to a crisp but it was okay with lots of ice cream it was good....oh well but thanks Mom, its all good.

Yesterday found out 5 minutes before sacrament meeting that I had to talk, and so I spoke about the atonement and well I did think it was that good. I got a lot of compliments. I don’t think I teach and talk well but whatever. I hope at least I have improved. We went to a Christmas devotional done by the mission last night and was great. I had an investigator Clara and her kids, some members and converts came also, it was great and was a good time.

Today got up early to go do my ID card in Concepcion and had to wait in line for 3 1/2 hours. It took it all out of me but I had to do it because if not I would have gotten fined Well I have a lot more to tell but I don’t have a lot time because it is late but I will tell you all about when we talk on Saturday. Sorry this is so short but the waiting in line all day thing set us back, but we will talk soon

I love you all so much and hope you have a great week and enjoy the holiday and remember our savior and all he does for us. I love being here because helps me focus on Him all the time and I am grateful for that. I love you so much and think about you all the time love you ttyl
Love Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment