Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year 1/3/2011

hey hey hey,
What’s up yal? hace tiempo que no les he escrito (I have not written in awhile) Well I am doing great and the baptism of Dayanne on the 26th was awesome she was super happy and a lot of members were there to support her. She did not come to church to be confirmed because she was sick but it is all good, we have daily contact to make sure she will be there this week.
This letter will be short because, I don’t have much time, for New Years we got to go to the mission home in Concepcion. We had interviews in the morning and oh I tell you the mission home is like a palace it is huge, I felt so poor but it was fun and interviews went great had to hurry back to Tome because the other Elders had a baptism so we had to fill the pila bautismal (Baptismal Font) and all went good. After we went to Hermana Caroline´s house for the New Years cenas (Dinner) and ate like pig. It was sooo good and got home at 10, Elder Call and I went to bed because we were tried and well I celebrated sleeping. That is it, I heard screaming and stuff but I thought it was just dreams haha it was chill. Here in Tome they do huge bon fires in all the hills and it is cool to see but I was dead tired and sleep meant more to me than partying, I know I am lame.
I was happy to have talked to you all for Christmas and heard about what is going on there, I forgot all the things I was going to tell you about but it is always like that, oh, well it is sure crazy how time flies by. All the Hermanas that came with me are either home or go home next week, it is crazy to think I have been here in Tome for almost 6 weeks, time gets faster everyday and it is working against me. All Pres talked about in my interview was about how fast time will go and how I will be home soon, I was like “dude I got a lot left don’t make me trunky!” haha but I understand what he was talking about. we have a possibility of 2 baptisms this Sunday and I am super stoked about it. Se llaman Eliana and Clara super awesome.
Oh yeah so in the evening on 25th went out to carole to the investigators but my companion got sick so Elder Huerta and I had to do it all and we were running up the cerros (hills) it was so crazy and I have some funny videos but I was soaking wet the people thought we were crazy but it was the flowing of the Christmas spirit “I got the Holy Spirit” that one for you Ally! It was nice the people loved it and I did too, got home and was dead tired but it felt good. I love getting home tired means I sleep better.
I forgot all I wanted to tell you but I am sure it will come to me once I log off as usual. I love the tri pod, I have been taking some cool picturess with it and one of me and Elder Hueart in the the forest looking out to the ocean. I wrapped it on a tree it is so cool the other Elders are asking their familes to send one for them also and you sent my apostasy!!!!!!!!! Giants!!!!!! What is this? It is now a painting shirt.....lol no I am just kidding I like the shirt, I was imitating the baseball players because Elder Huerta got me a necklace as a joke I felt so cool and choro! I loved all my gifts thanks a lot and the Elders loved their stockings too. Oh Kellie says Hi.... she is so cute and crazy. There is a joke in their house because they say she will be married by her 18th b-day because she is so flirty and so funny (Kellie is a 5 year old girl and when Eric called us on Christmas Day she kept trying to hang up the phone while he was talking to us). Thank you for everything and for all you do for me.
I love you all so much .....oh about the earthquake we didn’t feel a thing haha, oh well I know what do if there is another one..... hope you have a great week love y’al take care. I know the Lord lives and loves us and is watching over us always. Love Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment