Friday, April 29, 2011

Technical Issues 4/4/2011



Well I have to write a quick mail because this computer sucks . . . sorry I had a big awesome letter but the internet isn’t working well and keeps deleting me.
I am good and really enjoyed General Conference. Today was cambios and Elder Call is leaving and my new companion is Elder Haws. That is the quick news I will try to get a better letter but the computer keeps shutting off and it deleted the one I had written. I love you all have a great week. Elder Bordolli went home today back to Argentina so we took him to the office in the morning.
Sorry but technology isn’t as reliable as the gospel. Next week I will fill you all in on everything. Love you all take care have a great week talk to you later!!
Love Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment