Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas phone call instructions

Hey everyone how are we all doing today? I hope good and feeling better from the sicknesses and illnesses.
I will start this email with the important info first about the call on Christmas
I have planned with my companion and I have a 2 hour window to do the call. I will be waiting between 2pm and 4pm Chile time which I believe is 10am and 12 noon your time in CA, but please check the time difference.2:30pm Chile time here in Cauquenes(Santiago time) +++++++10:30am CA time+++++++ I think but check and make sure please!
That is the important stuff for this week I hope to fill you in on stuff when we talk.
This week was super hot and then all the sudden on Friday it was super cold for one day but it is back to hot again. My companion is trying my patience. I try my best to help him but whatever, I lost my patience with him the other day and blew up a little. Believe it or not I am more patient....a little at least. I think the weight loss has helped, and yes day I have a very tough AB routine in the morning with push ups too. I have 2 yrs to get the beach body I have always wanted, I doubt I will get it but I am trying.
I am so focused on what I want to say on Christmas that I can’t think of stuff to write right now. I am not trunky or homesick this week I am still focused on the work I have to do. I am still trying to get some people ready for baptisms on the 27th but it doesn’t look possible they have too many doubts and it has been hard to find times to teach them. This is the last week on the transfer and it needs to be good because this whole cambios has been up and down and I don’t want President Chavez thinking I am not working because I am trying my hardest. There is only so much I can do because my Spanish isn’t perfect. I am praying to be transferred but I don’t know if it will be answered. One more cambio with Elder Palacio might kill me or send me into the crazy house.
This past Tuesday I had a mini cambio with my district leader and it was such a good day. My companion kept calling and checking up and the 3rd time he called I didn’t pick it up, I just turned the phone off. The elderes in Estaciion had a mini cambio too so that night we went to their house and had a sleepover and stuff. It was super fun. I will tell you the good details on the 25th. I have some great stories.
I did get Heidi’s letter. I sent Isaacsons, Donny and Nick letter last week. I haven’t heard from Donny, I miss the guy.
That is about it for the week I always think of stuff right after I get off the computer. I love you all so much. Have a great heart attack Christmas Eve. I will miss that the most for sure, best part of Christmas. I will wrap this up for now cause it is time to get off email. Sorry it was so short but we have an hour to talk on Christmas.I love you all so much and have a great Christmas I will make sure to take lots of photos. I love you all and I have a testimony of all the things I testify of. L
Love you all. Love, Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment