Monday, July 19, 2010

Warm Days, Cooooooold Nights!



Dear Family,
First off KASEY IS SO MY DOG AND YAL KNOW THAT IS THE TRUTH! Good now that that is clear I can return to my normal cool self , just kidding. How are you all doing? Long time? One week right? Long time the older you get haha no just kidding, Man did this week fly by last night I couldn’t believe it was Sunday but así es (thus it is). It good to hear that my puppy is sill a puppy even though she is getting older. I think 2 yrs back she was that little curious fuzz-ball that showed up to the house and the good caring Eric took care of her. I still remember that sad look that said “where are the puppies? This place sucks.!” but now she is the happiest pup in the world anyway enough of that, How is everyone doing looks busy up there!
This week was alright actually kind of depressing but it is behind me and a new week has begun. We had a special fireside with Pres. on Wed night and we tried to bring our investigators but they all had so may excuses........its cold, its late, don’t have money to pay collectivo even though we were going to pay for it....but oh well it was good to spend the night with Pres and the Hermana and see the other missionaries in Talca. Thursday we had nterviews AND IT WAS A LITTLE WEIRD having an interview in english but nice. He is super pumped up to be here and it is good to feel the vibe off him. He has just jumped head first into the work. I got some great ideas for investigators and my sector and I know we will turn it around. It just comes with time and faith....my hands are frozen typing in this cyber so I am going so slow I have been here almost an hour and have written nothing.
We have had some weird weather on Thursday was 73 degrees during the day but then at about 7 pm it just plunged to freezing cold, crazy man. We were out doing contacts the other night and there was a pretty big earthquake but I only noticed it because I could hear the houses shaking and making noise. I am so far behind on my journal about a week or more because at night I am just tired and just crash and in the morning tired still. But today I will get caught up. I finally got letters off to Sean Ronan and Heidi. I need to write Nick and Donny but just don’t have the time so I might try and send a note so you all can forward it.
About my package I know I wanted something but forgot so give me one week more please! It was a holiday weekend here to celebrate some saint so naturally the church was empty and at the last minute I had to teach the lesson for the converts and investigator class and it was about fasting. I did horrible but oh well it got done. None of our investigators went to church but I am hoping our chapel gets finished really soon because the other church is far and there is no transport for our area there so it is hard for people to attend.
I am doing well but my hands and feet are always frozen.....but hats life. Sorry for the short letter but this week wasn’t too exciting, but then there are just weeks like that go by to fast to remember what went on. I hope you all have a great week and are doing well. I am good still pumped full of energy but just cold and tired. I plan to take a nap today after my favorite lunch from the nagocio across the street. So good papas fritas y 2 barrus lucos´´grilled beef with melted cheese avocado and all between chilean bread so good´´
I love you all so much Iknow that our Heavenly Father does too. I got to see a miracle last night Daniela my investigator; her daughter was sick, and we gave her a blessing. She had a fever and was crying and at the end she didn’t have a fever and was back to her playing self....He is a God of miracles we just need to recognize them. I love you all so much take care and read them sciptures. I cannot go a morning without reading it is my morning Dr Pepper it gets me going. I love you all so much and think about yall all the time. Love you.
Love Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment