Monday, November 29, 2010

Transfer to Tome 11/29

Hello What’s up?
Well Mom I will answer your question right off the bat.....I am about 100% sure I will be transferred before Christmas.....because well today is Cambios and I am leaving Talca and I am taking a long trip down south I am going to the inside of the mission....I am going to Tome......it is about 45 min north of Concepcion on the coast.....yes I will be on the beach and well I hope it doesn´t make me trunky....lol I am not trunky nor will I be. so that should answer your question i will have a hot Christmas at the beach....haha. The chapel is a block from the beach I hear....it just stinks I cannot go because it is summer and we don’t have permission during this time of the year. That my big news. So tomorrow I will have a 5 hour bus ride to Concepcion and then 45 min to Tome....fun right! I will miss Talca and the people a lot, but I feel like I have left this sector a little stronger than it was. The attendan went up to 114 at church so that is good it is a 60% increase.....cambios are always hard and today will be a long day of saying good-byes and stuff and then will be up late packing. Oh well.
Well yesterday was just like the last Sunday I had in Chillan.....I spoke in Sacrament Meeting and I baptized a girl in the ward and then the next day I left.....I can see a pattern haha. Well I found out yesterday morning that I was going to baptized Dyana Jesus Arias Muñoz, she is a cute little girl, her mom got baptized last year and so we go by to share and stuff still. Her mom is Amalia and she is so cool she speaks english and most times doesn’t speak it with us but it is cool because she understands and speaks really well. It was a nice experience and well it was a good last Sunday....I feel there will be a lot of tears today but it will pass and well that is the sucky part of the mission but that is how it is...people always say they wish it were different but like I always say it is to help us all progress so that we can become stronger and better. I am sad but I am here for the Lord and will do as he says.
This week went well and it was so hot though I was dying. We found some new people and had a good time with my kid haha. I think he is bummed that I am leaving but I know it is for the best and he is a great missionary and will have a lot of success here in Talca. I will be in another house of 4 Elders down in Tome and so I am looking forward to that. Elders Cockrell, Page and Teske are upset because they wont get there Christmas goodies you sent them but I am thinking I might send it to them idk.....I am in a hard situation....haha but its all good I figure there will be enough to go around ....oh yeah I might be asking for some addresses from you I want to make a Christmas card and send it out to people. I thought it might be nice. We will see. well this letter is a bit short but I got a lot to do today got to go get my visa stuff today also because I don’t want to have to travel back here to do it. I hope you have a great week and cannot wait to here about more winter adventures, talk to you all later love you all so much. Chau Love Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment