Monday, January 11, 2010

The Lord Know Us and Our Needs

hola,
How is my family doing? How is all the exciting stuff in the states? Well sounds like this week was full of news centered around our Phyllis and Clay-boy. I hope all is well and congrats mom and dad....I guess the new Corvette will have to wait till I get home haha. No I was happy to hear about that too bad I will not be here but that is why some Mormon guy invented Photoshop so yal can just paste my head in all the pictures. It will be a party of a life time haha, no sorry without me there it will just be an ordinary wedding party sorry, but I got to finish what I started.
Well my health is fine nobody needs to worry I am sorry if you did. All is well salud wise with me. Just a freak thing. Spicy food here doesn’t exist I wish it did though. The food here is so bland no flavor, but the Bishop’s wife always cooks American food for us. I am good.
Yesterday I had a cool experience, I met two guys from Toronto, Canada and they are here visiting family. I talked to them in pure English it was a little difficult. I found out that they were less active members and so I got to share with them the importance of the Church and stuff. It was my first time teaching in English. It was cool. I encouraged them to get back to church and serve missions. I hope I helped them in some way.
Well my companion is on my nerves as he woke me up today at 7am. I told him straight up last night that I was going to sleep in and that I would not be happy if he woke me up. But he did it anyway. I am going to talk to President Chavez about it. I have heard from his other companions that when they talked to President Chavez he said this, "I was a missionary once get up at 7 say a prayer and go back to bed" I am just going to ask him for some advice on what to do, there will always be something with every companion I guess. Last night he made us late getting home and then he wanted to run home. I said no, I was tired. It was about 90 degrees all day and we had been out contacting for 6 hours in the sun. When we got home in the prayer to start planning he asked for forgiveness for like 10 min. I don’t know maybe I am the problem but Monday is the only day I can sleep in, what to do!
I am doing good there is an Hermana in the other barro that said she could take in my pants for me so I think this week or next I will have her do that. My suit makes me look like I was 700 lbs but is because I bought it a little bigger just in case I gained weight. The members in this ward are so awesome. They don’t talk to me very much but I think my name might scare them no sé. Overall I am doing good, at least I have a gringo to talk to at night.
I am going to wrap this up, I love you all so much. I haven’t had time to write letters to people at home but thank them for all the letters and stuff. I am going to use my time today to try and catch up on sleep....we will see how it goes, I really need to write some letters to people especially Heidi.
I love you all so much. I am having fun working. I am happy I know this is where I need to be at this time in my life. If I hadn’t t of been for that mini mission with Sean Ronan I don’t think I would have been here, the Lord knows us and our needs He is always there we just need to seek Him and have faith.
I love you all so much send my love to everyone. I love you all have a great week.
cuidate Love Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment