Monday, January 18, 2010

Trouble Sleeping

Hey everyone, how is it going?
I hope you all had great week and got some time to rest this weekend. Sounds like things in the states are centered around Phyllis, I was wondering if I should inform the Chileans and we can make it a world know affair...lol jk Em. No I was looking forward to hearing something about the plans and all, strange enough it has been on my mind lately.
I am okay super tired though that is kind of how I will sum up my week., I just don’t sleep well and with the noise at night outside the house plus my comp talks in his sleep plus squeaky beds I hardly sleep. idk but oh well just life I guess hay que vencer lo mal.
It has been an up and down week with my companion We had interviews with President Chavez and it went well. Hermana Chavez did a class and she was cracking me up as usual. She is super funny cause she treats the Elders like 5 yr olds. Funny but we remind her frequently that we are adults but I think she doesn’t believe us. Everytime she sees me she says "everytime I see you, you are skinnier" in Spanish though.
I asked President Chavez what I should do about some of the difficulties I was having with Elder Gallo and he gave me the answer I didn’t want to hear but I knew was coming.... talk to your comp about it.....so I still haven’t talked about it yet.
Saturday night it was super hot and I slept about 4 hours because my companion was talking in his sleep practically the whole night. Yesterday I was dead tired, I know I was out of it and I was trying my hardest to use all my energy but I was still like the walking dead plus it was super hot too. At 8 pm Elder Gallo said we should go in so I could sleep but, I insisted that we should work until 10 pm. He was upset with me but we went back out.
He woke me up again this morning at 7 by shaking me awake, so I am kind-of grumpy today. Don’t worry about me I am a big boy and can deal with this.
It has been super hot here and also has rained a bit. Weird weather! I love you all so much. I was so happy to get a letter from Donny this week it was the highlight of my week I have read it like 6 times to boost my mood.
I love you all so much.I know the Church is true and I wouldn’t be here if I wasn’t sure of that. Sometimes we have to be torn down and tested so we can reach our potential. I love you all so much have a great week. Love Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment