Monday, April 19, 2010

Elder Paul Bunyan

Querida Familia,

¿Como estay chiquillos?, that means como estas, in chileno they have their own slang language and I have picked it up but never talk it because we have to talk in Usted form ha-ha church rules ha-ha. But anyways, how are you all doing? Great I hope. I really enjoyed the letters this week and I got a letter from my trainer and Elder Bates. Elder Bates had a wall fall on him in the house. He is okay now he had to go to the hospital for some scraps and bruises but was back to work after a week of rest. Other than that he said he is good and is back in his first zone again. Our missions are so different. And Shane Farrelly, my trainer, I haven’t read his letter yet but I bet he is good.

Well Alexandra and Daniela se confirmaron ayer!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes! The remission of sins is complete and they have the gift of the Holy Ghost!!! They both are doing super good. We visited Alexandra this week and she had given her mom a Book of Mormon to read and her mom was going to come to her confirmacio but had to watch the kids because they both were sick. I was a little sad because I had brought colors and paper for them ha-ha. My name is too hard for them and Alexandra, so my new name that I told them is {Señor Conejo} ha-ha at least they will remember me by my name ha-ha. We were at her house on Saturday and Francisco cumplio 7 años, so they invited us for cake and to enjoy it with him. They were trying to figure out our ages and they said I look 27 yrs.....donde ha-ha when I told them I was 20. They almost fell to the floor, ha-ha I can’t help it. It’s a gift from God ha-ha just kidding. But we were talking to Aleja, she is awesome. We are going to do a service project at her house this week, tearing out some wood that has water damage. I have fixed electrical and set up many mechanical things for her ha-ha. Thanks, pops for the chance to learn this stuff.

We had to chop wood for a Hermana too this week, about 10 meters of it. Tiring work but thanks to my scouting knowledge I did it and safely. My companion had never chopped wood before ha-ha it was fun and will be doing a lot more of that in these cold months to come. Call me Elder Paul Bunyan.

We also had entrevistas with Pres. Chavez this week and they went great. I love that man so much and my interview was so good. He told me he could see a big change in me and that he could tell how hard I was working. He is such an awesome mission President and I will miss him a lot. Hermana Chavez checked the house and she was very pleased with us. We got a 100%. We’ll have one baptism for sure this coming Sunday 25 April and maybe one more......they are sisters, Valentina 12 and Constanza 16. Constanza is waiting for her respeusta but I am confident she will get baptized. She said she knows this is the Church of Christ and Jose Smith is a profeta but didn’t know if she should get baptized. But I know she will. Our zone has 11 baptisms this month and there is a possibility of 6 more this coming weekend. Milagros. Puro milagros!!!!!! I love you all so much and I cannot wait to here more from you.

I don’t think I will get my package before the wedding but I will be with you all in my thoughts. Wish I could be there for this special day but the Lord needs me here and so do other people. I love you all so much.

The stake had a temple trip this weekend and all the missionaries including me wanted to go so bad!!! I miss the temple. I never thought I would say that but I really do. I know it is the House of God and it is the closest we can be to Him here on earth. I love and respect it. I know the work in temples is work to save us and others to help us live with our families and Heavenly Father for eternity. I cherish the covenants I have made in the temple and I try my hardest to keep them and to do my best to be worthy at all times. I am so happy to know that I will be with you all forever if I do my best to keep my covenants and be worthy because our family is eternal and I will do anything to make it to our Heavenly Father’s presence with everyone of you and hope you all will do the same. I love you so much and hope and pray for you all always. Take care I love you all so much.

My testimony has grow so much in these past couple months and I hope I have been able to lift you up in hard moments and thank you all for your encouraging words in my hard times. I love you so much and I know without a doubt that Jesus Christ is the Savior of the world and that all the prophets testified of His coming and He came and I know He will come again to reign over His kingdom. I know with all my heart that this is His Church and he called Joseph Smith to restore it and he did. I know Thomas S. Monson is the profeta today. God and Jesucristo live and love us, always remember that, you are never alone. Jesuscristo is always next to us to help us up when we fall and walk when we need help we need to be humble and repent. I love you all so much. Cuidate mucho. Les amo mucho.

Love Eric


GO SHARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Root for me pops! You too mommy! Kasey my pretty puppy too. Ally Lisa Em Tyler and Clay also ha-ha love you all


Send my love to everyone

Ally and Tyler HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love yal

No comments:

Post a Comment