Monday, April 5, 2010

"Ello Mate, I thank I saw aw Dingo ate yur Birthday Cake!"

I want to start off thanking you all for your thoughts and extra prayers this week. I had been feeling like my whole world was falling down on me in moments when I should have been really happy. These past couple weeks I had been felling bad because I have had things that have bothering me and I was just feeling terrible. That is why I asked you all to remember me in your prayers. At zone conference on Wednesday, I talked to President Chavez after and it helped a bunch. I just told him how I was feeling and as usual as servants of God do so well in one sentance helped me with the bad feelings. He said ´´La Expicaión de Jesucristo salva y limpia a todos que están despuestos a arrepentirse y cambiar.´´ the atonement of Jesus Christ saves and cleans all who are willing to repent and change. With that and some other words and scriptures of comfort I felt 100% better. As we walked out of the room he said ´´bien hecho Elder Kuykendall está aplicando La Expiación en su vida´´ good job you are applying the atonement in your life. He left me with a big hug. I know Jesucritso can help us all receive forgiveness for all we have done. I also know Pres Chávez is called of God to preside over Missión Chile Concepción. I love him so much, before I was always a little nervous around him but to hear the love and concern in his voice and it was like listening to my Dad, but it was in Spanish. I could see the same love in his face that I can see in your faces and the faces of all the leaders I have had.
I want to thank you all for all you have done for me and for the love you have always shown. I am so blessed to have such a great family and at times I feel taken you all for granted but I love you all so much and I am sorry if I ever have done something to offend or hurt you. I love you, I am trying my best and I want to try even harder now. Jesucristo saves me everyday without him I am nothing.
Listening to General Conference this weekend was so awesome and prompted me to set some goals and standards to live by. Every talk touched my hard and some hit me like a brick wall. Thank you for everything. I am the luckiest guy in the world to have you as my family. Press forward with faith and hope in Christ. He is the only person that can save, us no other power on earth can overcome sin except the love and the power of Jesus Christ. He is the Son of God, His only Begotten Son in the flesh. He came to save us all and save us He did, but it requires our faith and willingness to keep his commandments. We have His perfect example of doing God’s will. I am so thankful for the opportunity I have to help God’s children here arrepentirse y bautizarse para recibir una remision de sus pecados y ayudarles a enternder la importancia del sacraficio de Jesucristo.
The Atonement of Christ not only saves us from sin but can relieve the weight of sin and sorrow. It helps us in all things and we should ask for the help of the atonement to help lift the burdens, not to take them away but to lift them so we can continue on the path during hard times. When we do this we will have the help of God with us always and we will grow, and one day live with God and our family forever.I have learned so much about the atonement and how it helps us everyday. We need to apply the atonement everyday in our lives not just with sin but in all things. Jesus Christ saves us and helps us in all things. Do it I promise you will feel and see the Lords hand in your lives and in your homes.
I did get my birthday package and I loved it. It is so awesome thank you so much you all. In the next couple weeks I will send a dvd home with all videos and pictures of my mission. I don’t have time today but I will do it and I will keep you all informed. I love you so much and thank you for everything so much. I had a great week after Wednesday and thank you all so much for you love and support.


I put the pictures of the baptism from the 28th so enjoy them. I have added two notches in my belt haha. if it wasn’t for my big butt and thighs I could wear 32 waist pants but I got Kuykendall legs haha. Any ideas to slim them down?
I feel so great I love you all so much don’t worry about me am doing great I love the mission, I love the people here and my companion He gets to me but He is called of God like I am I love you all so much and cant wait to here from you next week.
"I love you all so much and have a CRIKEY of a week. Watch out for those dingo" Croc Hunter Accent! Thank you. Take care and I love you all. I had so much to say but time has flown by again off to eat and then do shopping for the week I love you all.....3 hours difference now haha.
Love, Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment