Monday, April 26, 2010

" I'm Dreaming of a White Sunday "






¿que tal?



Hey Hey Hey! Hey yal whats up in the usa? As you can tell from the subject of the email I had a baptism yesterday and got to baptize. Valentina Lidia Jara Salinas age 13 was baptized yesterday and too make it more special it was her birthday too. She is awesome I was so happy for her and I am thankful for the ward members and the youth that helped her and encouraged her along. Her mom is a less active that is reactivating and her sister Constanza couldn’t get baptized because her Dad didn’t give her pemiso but I still have hope that she can do it because she really wants too. But anyway I attached the photos of the baptism. I had to use one of the other elders white pants because mine are huge! As you can tell from the photos they were a little tight in back but still worked. The Hermana that does our laundry said she would take mine in for me, I was huge! hope you all enjoy the photos.
This week I will get all the calling info and then I will tell you next week sorry for the delay, I think we will be at a members house so they will tell us when we can come. I hope it will work for you guys. Maybe next week you can watch your emails and when you get the info can shoot me a response to make sure it is all good and you understand the number and stuff.
Cambios are next Monday and I am pretty sure Elder Gallo will leave at least I am hoping for it but I might end up junior companion still or maybe get moved to senior comp idk.....the thing that is hard is I have a day longer in the mission and he is senior comp. I doubt I will be a trainer but I am sure Elder Gallo will leave because he has 4 cambios here and we have 3 together. We will see, I will be holding my breath Monday in the morning.
Today we had a great zone activity and we went to las termas de chillan, it is in the Andes Montains here in Chillan. I will send pictures in another email today. It was so beautiful. No snow but, the views were awesome. We drove up in the back of a meat track that a guy in my ward has so we were in the back without light but with ac. Too bad it wasn’t summer and hot outside, it was fun. We saw them working on the snow lifts and stuff. We want to come back next cambio when there is snow and take the lift up to the volcano. A member in my ward snowboards there so after the mission maybe I can come down and check out the snow in the south. But, nothing beats snow in the states though. It was a fun trip but there were some party poopers but oh will saw a huge traffic accident the Chileans don’t know how to drive, fun day but I am tired I don’t sleep well. We still have had some movements of the earth at night and I can’t sleep because it wont stay still. Oh well.
Well be safe in your travels and stuff and I am sure I will hear more next week about the final days before the wedding. I love you all so much and hope the best. I can’t wait to talk to you all in 2 weeks. I know the gospel is true and I know the reason why I am here is to save the children of God I love you so much. Take care and love you all lots
Love, Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment