Monday, May 3, 2010

A New Companion and Eric is made Sr.Companion!





Hello Dearest Familia Mi,

Well today is cambios and the big news is........Elder Gallo is going up to Curico, I will be staying here in Chillan in barrio Cordillera and I am moving up to senor comp!!!!!! My new companion is Elder Scott, (not Richard G. Scott...haha), I don’t know how much time he has but he is coming down from Curico to Chillan Conmigo. I am super excited for this cambio. 4 1-2 moths with one companion is a long time. We had some good memories but it was time for a change. So tomorrow I will be waiting in the bus terminal for my companion.
This week went really good and had some ups and downs but I am pumped with animo and really excited. There will be 4 gringos in our house, haha it will be so much fun. I cannot wait. I have forgotten all I wanted to tell you but I will talk to you on Sunday, so close but so far!!!!
I have a baptism on the 15 mayo coming up for Constanza, she is the sister of Valentina who we baptized last week and she was confirmed yesterday!!!!!!The work charges forth and the miracles keep flowing in like none other. I am just stoked to talk to you all and for Em and Clay. This week bites that I can’t be there but I will be there in my prayers and thoughts tell President and Nan Hunter hi for me, please. The big day is coming soon. Hope you all have a great week. sermana de phyllis haha.I love you all so much.
Take care and I will talk to you all soon. The church is true, never forget it! I can’t wait to talk to you all I think I will have between an hour and hour an a half. We haven’t heard the final word from President Chavez yet.
Sorry this is short but I will talk a lot and in really bad English on Sunday. My English is horrible! In our English classes I have to think twice before I explain something. I spelled "does" wrong the other day embarrassing, I hope my Spanish doesn’t go bad being with a gringo companion. The one upside to a Latin companion is your Spanish improves.
I love you all so much and will talk to you all soon. Have a great week. and be safe.
I hope to hear that the sharks have crushed the wings!!!!!!!! Root for my boys!!!!!!!
If you have to yell scream and wear the colors proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is chummmmn in the water and I think it is Detroit!
I love you all some much take care. Love Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment