Monday, May 10, 2010

Hard to Say Good-Bye

What's up?
It was so good to talk to you all yesterday and hard to say goodbye but so good to hear from you all and about the wedding. Was my accent weird to y’al? I just want you to know time flies on these phone calls and it stinks because I had so much to tell you all and well I forgot it all in the moment, but whatever so you might get super random stories showing up in some emails. I was trying to tell you all some funny stuff that has gone on but you just have to be a part of it to think it is funny oh well, buit was so good to talk to you all and it was just so hard to say goodbye but I am trying so hard to follow the rules better and be an example for my comp who just doesn´t care at all. He talked for like 2 hours but whatev...I know I am not perfect but I try to do my best....I just feel like all my comps have had some kind of problem....why can’t I get the perfect comp that others have? I just hope I can help him see the blessings that come with obedience and help him work harder. I know we can have a lot of success but we both have to work 100% and have our eyes and hearts in the right places. As much I hate to admit I have changed a lot but more than anything the reason for why I am here and why I want to work hard and be worthy to have the espiritu with me at all times. I have been on t he other side of the fence and it sucks. All I can do is do my best and pump him full of animo.
I feel bad today because of this cold and I am sneezing like heck but oh well part of life haha. I got up early and ready to be out of the house to get some shopping and stuff done. I want to buy some clothes and stuff but my comp didn’t roll out of bed till almost 10 am ugh paciencia! I am ready to work super hard this week because this past week was horrible taught 16 lesson no mas it was hard with cambios and stuff but got to get back into the swing of things and teaching is always hard with a new comp but lots and practicas will help this week. I can’t wait for conference this week though, it is so funny to go to Talca and see all the Elders and stuff and listen to Pres Chavez. This is his last full cambio, wow time flies. I don´t even want to think about it. Well that is about it from me really. I hope you all are good and travel safely home. I love you all so much and thanks for all you do for me. les amo much y les quiero mucho tambien. que estén muy bien!!!!!!
Love Eric
I put some photos up of me and my Elder Scott. There is a sweet one of me pruning a bush at the Obispo’s house








No comments:

Post a Comment