Thursday, July 16, 2009

Email Issues!

Hey Everyone,
Okay for starters the email kicks me off if I go over time so please do the dearelder.com thing or regular mail, because I don't have time to read emails. My time includes reading and typing sorry for changing my mind so much they found out we were going over time. It is just so crazy around here at email time.
Elder Deering and Hansen left for Guatemala on Tuesday so we are a district of 10 now which is weird it feels so small.
Our teaching appointment this week was awesome. The spirit was so strong and I used dad, if it’s okay, because the guy was scared of what his parents would think if he was baptized. The spirit was so strong and it was just amazing. It was our best lesson taught yet. At the referral center a woman called in for a Book of Mormon and I got her to agree to have the missionaries come to her house and teach her. It felt so cool that over the phone I could bring people closer to Christ.
My Spanish is getting pretty good for just three week. How is yours coming Dad? I am going to try and send you two things that are just cool they help me and maybe can help you. One is the Hymnos index it tells you which hymns are in English and the number in the Spanish Hymn book and the other is a verb chart, it has irregular verb conjugations and has all the tenses on the other side. I hope they help. I am going to send a memory card home and if you could just download them but not delete them thanks. Also a picture of the district you might be able to scan it onto the computer I hope the mail doesn't mess it up or fold it.
Sorry this is so sort but I want to read the emails I got. I love you all so much. thanks for all your love and support. You all are the best family ever!!!!! les amo ! That is I love you all in Spanish. I don't need anything right now I can get most everything in the bookstore.
Oh can I get my aunts and uncles addresses so I can write them. I am trying to just rotate who I write. I was so happy to get a letter from Grandma Hofheins and Grandma and Grandpa Kuykendall it was a great surprise.
Well I want to hear how all of you are doing sorry about the email thing I hope it gets better in the field. but that dearelder.com thing seems to work really well. Its nice to get letters
throughout the week. Thank you so much I love you, I hope you enjoy the pictures.
I know the church is true and that God loves us. I know JesuCristo is his son and our brother and He died for us. I know there is a prophet today to lead us and show us the way. I love and I will keep you all in my prayers.
Love, Eric
P.S.: I loved the cookies and ties Ally, muy bien!

No comments:

Post a Comment