Thursday, July 30, 2009

Answers to Questions

Hello Everyone!!!!
How is everyone doing? What is new? How is life? Lots of Qs
I am doing well and all is well hear. It is hot as usual and I am still sweating, just incase you were worrying I am still gaining weight even though I am barely eating. Well I am eating but healthier. I have come down with a little cold so I sleep even less than usual. But everyone else in my district had it so I knew I would get it I am fine though its gets better everyday.
I guess I will start answering the old questions for this week.
I don't have my flight stuff yet I won't get it until a week and a half before I leave. I do know that I will have a lay over somewhere in the USA but I don’t know where. The district that leaves Monday has theirs in LA, I really hope mine isn't in CA, it will kill me. But, I will tell you when I know.
My Gnome is named “Chastity” because it was one of the first words I learned here while I was looking at a booklet in espanol. I know I‘m weird. I hope you enjoyed all the pictures
Elder Thomas, my companion, is the second of four in his family. He has and older sister and a younger brother and sister. We are getting along better. Elder Bates and I are almost exactly alike though, he reminds me of Donny and Nick put together. It’s coolio. I’m sad because he leaves on Monday, for Santiago North. We plan to write in Chile. Elder Bates has a twin in Honduras right now. We just get along great. We are the life of the parties here its fun. We party like every night and on Saturdays we have fiestas and this week’s theme is beach party
Let’s see what happened this week; I taught my 1st lesson in Espanol on Tuesday and it went very well. I still have a lot to work on but it felt great. My Spanish is progressing teaching wise but my regular conversational still stinks. Brother Latimer told me too not worry that it will come, just stay focused on teaching and stuff like that. I believe him, his Spanish is super good.
I got this cool book from the book store “The Gospel in Spanish”. It has how to say a pray and blessings and how to conduct in Spanish. I will get one for Dad and send it home next time I have stuff to send.
Please send Hermana Black’s mission home address and info about Elder Hardester and Dallin Blank. I know Elder Hardester is here but I want to find him and say hi. I heard his name get called last night.
Can I get my address stuff to the mission home and pouch mail so I can give it to the missionaries here? Thanks! Can you find out how mail and stuff works like air mail and stuff I wish I could find out but nobody knows. I just want to know a head of time.
Oh something funny we got like eight missionaries on the top bunk in my room and it was about 1400 lbs, those things are tough. Please say hi to everyone for me and I want to hear from you all. I love to get mail!!!!!!!!
I love you all so much, the Church is true and Jesucristo is our Savior. Thank you all for everything love you so much take care until next Thursday!!!!!!
Love, Eric

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eric, we just tried to sign up on this blog so will experiment. Hope it goes through. All is well here. talk to you soon. Love G'pa & G'ma

    ReplyDelete