Thursday, August 6, 2009

hola, como estan? que paso?

hola, como estan? que paso?
Hey everyone how is everything going? How are you all doing? What’s new? What’s old? What’s cool/boring? Thank you all for your letters and stuff this week it feels so good to be loved!!!! Thank you all for the new ties and shirts. The shirts fit and well the ties I am refraining from wearing because everyone has missionary mall ties and I hate seeing someone with the same tie as I am wearing, thank you so much I love them.
Hey Mom I think I might send home some long sleeve shirts of mine, I will be pushing the weight limit. So I will just send them home also with the other stuff. If go lAN Chile down there I only get 1 17lb carry on so I will have to pack my backpack which stinks. Some Elders that flew on American to Chile and said they got a forty lbs carry on, I guess I will have to wait and see next week when I get my flight plans. I got an address book for people I serve with and I think I might get a small one for address and such.
Can I get Hermana Black’s Chile address because it will be faster to send letters to her with Chilean mail. That is what I plan on doing with Elder Bates too. I got the phone card, Thank you and I have a million stamps. I can only call my family so I can't call Donny or Nick, but I will get to talk to you for a little bit. I want airmail paper and stuff but I think my weight will be really close so don't worry about it. I think that is all the boring stuff for the week.
Well yesterday we got to be host missionaries for all the new Elders and Sisters. They have already improved the system and it goes super fast now. They have 100 missionaries arriving every half hour so it was a lot of work to say the least. It brought back memories of a month and some ago. I saw Elder Hardester, he seems to be doing great. I thought he might be in my zone but no luck. He has class on the 5th floor, that is a lot of stairs everyday but I could use them.
I am in a tripod! I mean a three-some now because Elder Mudgett had shoulder surgery and had to stay behind when his companion left. He was in Elder Bate’s district.
I sang in the choir on Tuesday it was fun. I haven’t gotten Nick or Don’s letters yet so I am a little worried. I also need to send my sunglasses home as well can't have those. I love you all so much and thank you for everything.
I know God lives and His son is Jesucristo and I know through the atonement we can live with God again. I know the church is true and Jose Smith was a Profeta. I know Thomas S. Monson is the Profeta today. I love you all so much and I will see you all soon, love you.
Love, Elder Kuykendall

No comments:

Post a Comment