Friday, August 21, 2009

Ready To Go

Sorry this message is going to be short the computer keeps deleting my message for some lame reason. How are you all doing? What is new?
Thank you all for the ties and all the letters and stuff everyone is jealous of me because of my ties. I will be sending a package home with some stuff on Saturday so look for that. I am good I am nervous to go but so super excited and happy to be getting out of here.
I love you all so much. My Spanish is getting pretty good and we have just been teaching all week. It is hard to stay focused and get stuff done. Crazy, Crazy I think I am going to try and call the girls from Salt Lake City and you and dad from Los Angeles that is my plan at least. I am not excited for all the travel but super excited for Chile it is going to be so awesome. I will be freezing but it will be great.
Elder Thomas and I are getting along great. I am going to miss him but we will see each other once and a while. He is going to be a great missionary. I am glad to have been able to help him with Spanish and help him grow. Speaking of growing I am super fat, oh well I am hoping to be skinny in Chile.
I don't have much to chat about sorry. My mind is on packing and my laundry right now. I hope to here from you all before I leave but if not talk to you on Monday. I love you all so much, I know this work is the work of the Lord He will help me. I love you so much. Well I don't have anything else sorry! I am just so un-focused. I love you all so much!
Love, Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment