Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I can't wait to get to Chile

Hey everyone how are you doing? What’s new? I heard from Elder Bates and he says Chile is awesome and I can't wait to get down there. He said He already has two baptisms.
I am doing well it has been a busy stressful week but I made it through and this coming week is going to be the same. I get my travel plans today so I am hoping to make this short so I can email you about my plans!!!!!!
I got to be a host missionary again yesterday and they changed the drop-off procedure again, they have 25 stations and 100 missionaries every 15 min. It was crazy and hot. I had to carry luggage to the fourth floor three times. I met some Elders going to Czech Republic I was jealous but, I love Spanish and I can't wait to get to Chile!
We get to go to the temple dedication next Sunday. It will be fun but it seems like all we do here is sit but I must sit before I can walk.
I love all my ties but i would like more maybe not from Mr Mac or Missionary Mall everyone has those and you know me I hate having the same tie as someone else.
I am not district leader anymore I was unassigned on Sunday. It was time, the Hermanas have problems with getting corrected...they got in trouble for not sitting next to their companions and I had told them they needed to and they didn't listen.....oh well I tried.
Elder Mudgett is with a different companionship because I was missing too much class with both Elder Thomas and Mudgett’s appointments.
About mail this week I don't get dearelder.coms on Saturday so your last one should be Friday morning next week. They just throw away those that arrive after I leave because they have no way to get them to me. Don’t mail anything if it won't get here by Saturday morning because it will get sent back or thrown away. Just reminding you all! I am taking a suit to get dry cleaned today and my other on Tuesday and washing my other pants next week, lots to get done. I have some stuff to send home. I am worried about weight issues so I only have one thing of contact solution that I am using cause they are heavy so don't send anything please, I can either get it here or in Chile it will be fine. I need to make sure I have the right converter too. I am pretty sure I do but if not I can just get it here they are cheap. Sorry my letter is boring I just am excited to get my plans.
I love you all so much I hope everyone is doing great. I am giving up English well trying I still have a hard time but my teaching is really good. Both of my teachers are impressed and they say the other stuff will come with time. I am going to wrap this up for now but you will hear from me later around 5ish with my flight plans. I will copy it and send it too you too. I think I am going to send my letters and stuff home cause they weigh a lot and I need every lb. please keep them. I will be sending a memory card home so just get the pictures off it and send back asap. I am good on everything else.
I love you all . The church is true and we have a Profeta hoy to help guide us. I love you and next email will be an exciting one I promise!!!!!!!!!Love, Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment