Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Travel Plans

So I have my travel plans and I am so excited. I leave on the 24th from Salt Lake City, what a surprise! I sent you a copy and my memory card and a book for Pops. So here it is really quick
LV: SLC 9:45 AM 24 TH
AV: LAX 10:48 AM 24TH DELTA
LV: LAX 1:20 PM 24TH
AV:SCL SANTIAGO CHILE 5:25 AM 25TH LAN CHILE
LV SCL SANTIAGO 8:00 AM 25TH
AV:CC CONCEPCION 9:10 AM 25TH LAN CHILE
It stinks though because Delta charges $50 for my second bag! It is ridiculous and I only get 1 17lb carry on which is going to be hard. Oh well I hope you get that stuff I sent you soon and please send the card back asap. I love you all so much. I have three hour layover in LA so I will call you all then! I love you talk to you later,
Love, Eric

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that he is leaving in just a few days- crazy!

    ReplyDelete