Monday, March 1, 2010

Everything is OK Don't Worry!

Well we found internet access and I just wanted to write really quick to say I was okay. I have alot of stories to tell and stuff to tell you but right now the most important thing is that I am okay.
We got a little power and water Sunday night but this morning went out again. We are still feeling aftershocks and such so we are not getting much sleep. I have been worring about you all but, I am fine.
The funny thing about it was it happened at 3:30 am and the other Elders wwent to the door I realized it was an earthquake when the shaking didn´t stop for a minute. I stayed in my bed and road it like a wave, it was a little fun, lasted about 3 min.
I hope you all arent having earthquakes but it would be good to check the water supply and make sure flashlight have batteries and all. People here are going crazy but we are taking percautions. We have to be in the house around 8pm and we are to wear regular clothes.
Thank you for your prayers. I love you all and I have alot to tell like stories but I am okay. Everything is fine, communication with Concepcion is still bad but we are all good. I love you so much. Sleep because you know I am fine. Cuidense mucho I love you all. You are in my thoughts and prayers love you all so much you have no idea.
I am glad we have a Profet who tells us to prepare for this stuff...listen to the Profets voice. I love you all I will write some stories and stuff and tell you later love you all.
Love, Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment