Monday, June 7, 2010

I love this work and the people of Chillan

Hello Hello fam!!!!!!!!!

Well to start off mom I didn’t get the Valentines from the Primary but, I check for it give me a week. I will be looking for some packages, cool. I am good got over my cold and now it is just keeping healthy. Elder Scott is pretty sick but I have been a stick in the mud and made him work but once he gets out of the house and moving he feels better. I love the guy ...he is a good guy to be here and be working for the Lord. I hope I can help him to see things differently. I cannot believe cambios are next week.....I am not ready to leave here, I would like one more cambio at the least. I love the members and my converts so much we are struggling finding people to teach but I love this sector so much I am the happiest I have ever been here.
Just like Dad, I played plumber too this week too. We got a call and Alejandra her pipes backed up so we went over and fished paper out of the pipes for a while....haha I feel so smart and handy thanks to the wisdom of my Dad haha.......or should I say the stuff I learned not to do when he did it wrong, so I do it right the first time! haha Love you Pops! haha Its a Joke haha just cause I am here in Chile I can still make fun of you all haha. It was an up and down week here lots of rejections and a call from the zone leaders checking up on us.....I am working hard but things just aren’t working good right now. But we are working hard and the Lord does also.
Wow I am not going to lie I about jumped out of my seat when you told me the Bishopric news...Wow but Newel will do a good job he is a good guy. I cannot wait to see him and Jared up the on the stand when I get home, to bad yal cannot snap a picture for me. I cannot wait to here about Nick, Matt and Ryan’s mission calls I will freak when they get them. I cannot wait till they are out here with me working and stuff. I think they are all coming to Concepcion with me, that would be so sick.....so cool. but with their luck Matt is going to Canada....French Canada, Nick to France and Ryan to Africa haha I hope I am not right but the best would be going to Chile and being here with me. I was writing Heidi a letter this morning and my emotions just hit me to know that in some way I might have helped them all go on missions, not to sound pumped up about it but I hope I have had some influence on their decisions. It is just amazing to think of how many lives they will save along with me. I have been reading the conference talks from last year and have been learning so much and I find new stuff every time...so awesome. I just cannot believe all the stuff I took for granted before my mission and all the stupid stuff I did and still do...I was just hurting myself and others. Everything has new meaning I am not perfect but think more before I act and speak.
English class is going good and the people are so happy when they bring in their tests to show the good grades they are getting thanks to our help...I just love serving and helping. We got two referencias from the class for my sector, both college students which seem cool. I am going to pass by them this week. I taught a girl after the class and then the Elders went to her house the day after. She is super excited to get baptized on the 27th. Her family is anti- Mormon but God is a God of miracles. From day to day it is hard to see the success but when you sit back and think of it wow the things the Lord does for us. We have a sweet family right now and they are reading and praying everyday. It is so awesome to go to their house to teach and hear their experiences. Just awesome I love it here.
Went and played soccer today and it was fun. I love sports. I also bought some stuff from an international like flea market. I got a cool poncho and jacket from Ecuador for like 22,000 peso like 44 bucks not bad hand made of wool from alpaca. I think I will get another one. They had a super cool one with like a million colors. They will only be here till Thursday so I might come back after district meeting tomorrow to buy it. I hope you all are well. I love you all so much. I hope everything is good with you all. My companion has his birthday this week so we are going to get a cake for him and have a party in the house that night.
I love you all so much take care and have a good week, love you.
Love, Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment