Friday, June 17, 2011

Getting Prepared to Return Home &The Backstreet Boys are coming to Tome'? June 6, 2011


Well I apologize for the whole mix up with my letter last week. I had a lot on my mind and stuff and I thought I hit send but it got saved and now you all got it opps!! I am doing good and well I am don’t know what else to say.
This morning we went to conce because last Monday my cell phone died and I was without a phone all week....wow haha it was tough getting a hold of inv de hecho, but went and I got it fixed. Chilled in the office and Elder Keller, AP, was hassling me because I am almost dead haha and he took the “cancelado” stamp and said I was done haha He is chill from San Diego. Went to Doggies a hot dog place and I ate 4 hot dogs, so good with barbeque sauce and fried onions, so good.
This week went well except Elder Haws was in the bathroom 90% of the time...he has a delicate stomach this week, I love him so much he cracks,me up we are so alike but I am taller and obviously cool cause I am from CA just kidding, no we get along good, I don’t know if he is sarcastic with me because he loves me or if he really hates me haha no I think it is the first lol. He is cool.
We had a good week, Juan is progressing well he has doubts is about Jose smith and living Profeta but he is reading the Book of Mormon and praying specifically about it. This week we are going to watch “Special Witnesses” with him and talk about the living Profeta. It will be good, he can be baptized before I leave. Katia also is progressing, she didn’t go to church because her dad was in town, but we shared about baptism and she really felt the need to forgive and to repent of past actions. We are finding people and it is not easy but it is moving along.
We have a big activity for the 24th. It is a Karioke night. We had arts and crafts time this week and as you can see we made a poster to put in the church. I was punished for eating the paste....it is so good though!!!!! haha I remember 1st grade paste mint flavor haha. Just hope the members get involved
We will be doing a special musical number oh yeah, you know who The Backstreet Boys are coming to Tomé!! lol
It will be most fun activity of the year, yep!!!!
As you can tell my leg got jacked-up, I fell into a hole yesterday opening the pipe to let out the water from the baptism of the other elders, I slipped into the hole and nailed my leg on the cement ledge it hurt so bad but oh well, just got to keep going haha
I have been going through papers and stuff and trying to decide what to take and what to leave, some of my books and stuff in English will have to stay behind, I just have acquired so many books and stuff. I have studied out of Spanish so I didn’t use my English stuff but hope I can take it all. I was talking to Elder Thomas and Carlstrom and the Elders going to Utah fly through Atlanta and I go to CA. My group of travel is small I think we might be between2 or 6 idk I need to find out but I think donuts would be better!!!!! After nine hours flying all night we will be hungry and they will have connecting flights, but I got my final flight plans from the church today and well it looks like the end is actually coming.......the dream is ending. It feels so weird, its a day you thought never would come and when it comes you don’t want it.....idk I love being here it hasn’t been easy but it the Lords work and there is no other work like it. I just wish all could feel the same joy and happiness that I do, because if they did they would see and taste the bitterness of the water of the world. After drinking of His living water and thye would never want the bitter stuff ever again. I know the Lord loves us and wants all to partake of the salvation. HE LIVES and directs His church.
I hope you all have a great week and that the baby is good and healthy, you all need to tell me asap when she pops out haha. I love you all so much and cannot wait to see you all. Take care and be safe. Have a great week!!!!!
Love, Eric
PS will Gpa & Gma Kuykendall or Gma Hofheins becoming for my homecoming I would like them there if they can come.

No comments:

Post a Comment