Tuesday, June 28, 2011

"The Time is Far Spent, There is Little Remaining. . . " and Eric is and Uncle June 20, 2011

Well Family,
I am happy to hear little Elizabeth is doing well and went great I feel a week behind in the news but oh well that is life here haha. Well I am stoked to be an old uncle haha. I feel like I have passed to a new level in life. I just hope the Grandparents, especially the Gma doesn’t spoil her too much.
Well this week was full of rain but it let up today and I am happy about that. Left Tomé at 6am and got here to Chillan about 8:20 ish. Travel kills me but I got to sleep. This week was full of 3 baptisms in my district and so Friday went out to Coelemu to support the Elders and Presidente and Hermana Humphrey went too, and then on Saturday an investigator of the other Tomé Elders was baptized too. Juan is caught up on Joseph Smith.........we have done everything possible to help him believe and he is praying and fasting but says he still isn’t sure.....this week we are going to talk about faith and I hope he gets baptized on Saturday!!!!!!!! It would be awesome!
I went and did shopping at the feria but didn’t buy much I am concerned about weight but I think I should be good. Haha plus I am super fruggle here on the mission. I went to get a Chile jersey but I think I will buy it in Conce my last day....I just don’t know what too buy as arecuerdos.
Well don’t have much too say I hope you all don’t forget about me at the airport haha just kidding, I know you won’t. Tell you the truth I am more nervous than excited to come home.....it just seems so surreal for me right now..like I cannot believe it. It is weird to explain but here it is. Well I guess I will see you all next week.....have a great week and hope you have great weeks. Happy anniversary mom and dad!!!!!!!!!!
love you all take carelove Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment