Friday, June 3, 2011

A trip back to cold Chillan May 11, 2011

Hello!
Like Kellee (5 year old girl that lives at the house we called Eric at) said last night, she is so dang cute, flirtatious but cute haha. She enjoyed talking on the phone “with people that don’t speak Spanish,” she couldn’t believe that you all didn’t speak Spanish haha. She is funny. Well I don’tt have much to tell you all except for everything I forgot to tell you last night haha, no there wasn’t much.

Well left the house at 6 this morning after a long night of coughing and tossing and turning but all good. It was a cold morning when we left Tomé and got off the bus in Concepción and the 4 blocks to the terminal de buses was a cold one it was 7 degrees Celsius at 7 am and then when we got here to Chillan it was 4 degrees. I remember this freezing cold from last year....Tome is much warmer and I am not used to the cold right now haha, Well I sent you a picture of the first thing we did when we got here....yep we ate a great Chilean breakfast!!!!!! LONGANIZA CON HUEVOS Y PANCITO SOOOOOOO GOOOOOD. and then went shopping in the feria....i spent like 50 mil....ooppsssss haha but oh well.
I need ideas of stuff to get for you all I am bad at this type of stuff so send me some ideas so I can start looking for some cool authentic stuff....hhaa. Well not tooo authentic because the Chilenos are great at making crappy knock off stuff haha. But it all good. so send me ideas like idk....just stuff and I’ll try and search it out haha. Well I am cold here but got to get going to be able to see some people before I have to take a bus back at 4 to Concepcion. I love you all so much and hope you all have a great week and well sorry for the short letter but got to go love you so much. Love Eric


my comp fell asleep.....haha

No comments:

Post a Comment