Friday, June 3, 2011

Time is winding down May 2, 2011



Hola familia mia!!!!!!!

¿Qué tal? How you all doing!? I hope you had a great week and as is well. I assume Lisa is getting..........farther along in the embarazo and that Tyler is getting more impatient, Wel as for me I have to be patient because no matter what I have to wait jaja. Well I hope you are all are doing good Ally with work and Happy Anniversary Em & Clay, and Kasey my puppers and Mom & Dad with your moving floor machine thing( treadmill) haha. I forgot the word haha oh well you all entienden(understand). Well seems to me April has come and gone and May is here....Elders Haws, Brown, Demann have been reminding me of the little time I have left to make me trunky soooo this week I will remind then of the very long time they have left...I am so mean, haha no I won’t do that but no I am not trunky got lots to do but I am going to Chillan next Monday to say goodbye to people, looks like I won’t be able to go to Cacquennes nor Talca as they are to far to travel to for the day....but oh well.

I am doing well, this week was a long one and not full of too many good stories, except for Friday haha. Well on Friday there was a huge protest of the students about the bus tariffs and prices and they were in the streets of Tome. Well had to got to Penco to pick up my companion form the mini cambio, we did and heard that the students might takeover the entrance and exit on the highway to keep buses and cars from coming and going. Well as we got to the top of the mountain the bus stopped and couldn’t go further..... well, we had to get off and walk to Tomé................I tell you it was all down hill but it took us an hour!!!!!! then when we got into tome took a bus from BellaVista to centro....is was so ridiculous but funny at the same time we walked with a member of the church from Concepcion, and she has a son in the Mendoza Argentina Mission, she gave us a reference toooo!!!! I tell you God works in mysterious ways but I like it. It was funny but I didn’t have my camera to snagg pics.......oh well it is a good story in the journal.

Found some good new investigators this week and looks like are going to progress and cannot wait to see it and be a part of it. I sure do love this work I have been thinking about how much responsibility we have as members of the church because of the knowledge we have and of the covenants we have made with the Lord. It is a big deal! He shows His trust and love for us letting us be here in these times, What a blessing it is to be here in the last days, to serve him and help in his work. I feel a great responsibility already having served a mission to stay active and to magnify callings after the mission this is real stuff. I love the gospel and love living it, I now understand how easy and joyful the gospel is if we live it and put our trust in Him. I cannot wait to talk to yall on Sunday and hope to here good noticias from all. I love you so much and hope you have a great week. Take care
Love Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment