Friday, June 17, 2011

I am an Uncle Yet??? June 13, 2011

Hey family what is up with you all this week? Well seems like the baby wants to come out and play today and the best chance is that she is already here. I am doing good and feel like the time is passing by super fast too fast for me. Wow I cannot believe Lisa is going to be a mom haha Just Kidding!
Nothing exciting this week happened. I think the best part was I finally got to kick a dog, now you are all thinking it is bad to do that but it was personal defense! We were going up to lunch on Friday and this dog was in the street and got close to us and started to bark, and almost bit Elder Bastow twice and then as we went further the dog got closer to me and almost bit me. I moved away but when it came back for the second try I kicked it. ......the dog was dazed and we were able to run into the house of the member. Then when we left the dog started to chase after us again, but this time we were armed with rocks to scare it away. I tell you I hate Chilean dogs, they are so vicious and bite so many people and yet nobody does anything about it. I am sorry I had to kick it but, he got what he deserved...like I said it was self defense!!!!!
Juan is progressing well and he has a fecha for this coming Saturday. If it doesn’t happen this week I am sure he will be baptized before I leave....He is ready but he said he wants a 100% answer.....so just a lot of prayer I think will do the trick. I don’t have much else to tell you just the same old stuff.
I cannot wait to hear about the baby my first sobrina!!!!!!!! oh yeah I will be flying into SFO with 3 other Elders. 2 go to Washington and 1 to Sacramento, not to bad. Well don’t got much else to say to you all, I hope you have a great week and we will be talking next week.
I am going to Chillan next week to say my last goodbye, But I will still shoot an email to you all.

Happy Father’s Day Dad and Tyler now! haha.
I love you all so much and miss you bunch, have a great week and take care love you all
Love Eric
ps. Enjoy the fotos Elder Brown wanted to try out the rain jacket he bought so I told him I would help him, it was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment