Friday, June 3, 2011

Time to say Good-bye, Where has 2 years gone? May 23, 2011

Hello,

Well first off Mom don’t worry about it....it is for a good purpose!!!! I might have covers for my scriptures if they are done in time if not I will have to pay to ship them $$$$$$$ lots of dollars if you know what I mean....lol well moving on I am doing okay the cold is still kicking me down but I am trying to fight it with nuclear warfare it helps my comps but me not so much....ooops haha

Well I am doing well and this week was a tough one but oh well that is how it goes....haha just got to pick yourself up and do it . The fence for Clara was a new one because the old one was destroyed in the storm a couple weeks ago. She is awesome. I am not trunky,,,,,,maybe a lil but it is my goal to make others trunky haha NO IT IS ALL GOOD TIME GOES AND I JUST STAY THE SAME HAHA. but time is lame because it does its own thing regardless what we do. Last night we stayed up late........now think what 4 missionaries would stay up and do......you got that right we talked about the organization of the church and priesthood......no lie it was fun haha They told me I would be Bishop one day and I said no I smoke haha jk. I told them I would take any calling that let me read the handbook....I just want to read the handbook there is good stuff in it....haha. it was funny, we ended with...its late.......and then went to bed it was funny haha. we are all on diets....and have been running in the morning to drop the pounds haha I got to look good when I get home haha. I had a question for you all but it went away......nope its gone haha.

We had an investigator in church yesterday Juan he is a referral from a member. He is good but has a doubt about the foods we can and cannot eat....it is about the Law of Moses... I studied so much on it so hopefully he just feels the spirit and understands. He has good questions very educated ones too. I like it because it is making me stretch my study skills. I learned a bunch about the Law of Moses.....I like the new covenant Jesus made though it is simpler haha. well I don’t have much to say .

On Friday Iwill give my farewell testimony at zone conf........ugh I don’t know what to say........it weird to think it has come because you never think it will and the next thing you know its here and you are gone.....weird my little world I have lived in will soon be taken from me......wow but asi es.

I love you all so much and cannot wait to hear from you all next week and here the good news. I am looking for gifts for you all so I need ideas please.....I am looking for collectable spoons but I cannot find them anywhere.....ugh well have a great week.
Love you all a lot
Love Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment