Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy Easter and Happy Birthday wishes to Allyson, Tyler and Clay April 25, 2011






Hello, Happy Easter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
feliz pascua!!!! How did you all pass it ? gooood? I sure hope so. it was good, I enjoyed it and well I sure loved the candy it was hard to be patient and wait weeks to eat the candy. It was a very long time but I did it and filled the baskets and well the other Elders were happy hey thought it was all for me and I was like no! my parents sent enough for all and so they now want to meet you all....thanks! now everyone wants to be my friend. haha.
Well yesterday we got our investigator Raul to church in the morning and he even invited us to have breakfast with him before haha he is 82 yrs old......got a lot of work to do with him but I have got faith!!!!!!!!! He enjoyed it, but I think but he is hard of hearing so didn’t catch a lot of what was said but if he felt the spirit that is the important part.


Elder May came to visit with his novia (Fiancee), he was AP when I got here was weirrd to see him but good. also got to take a pictures with the Famila Ortiz and their daughter Danysa that is on the isla doing the marines! she had been out there for 2 months straight and now gets out on the weekends!!! haha we then had a stke/ mission devotional last night and Clara and he boys went and also, our ward mission leader Jose brought his friend too. It was chill and got to chat it up with my groupies haha no! A lot of people went and enjoyed it a lot. Oh ya I about OD on the candy....end of the month money is tight haha jk.
Well Clara is doing awesome!!!!!! she got called to be the secretary in Relief Society so I was stoked!!!! She is so bomb she reads and studies the classes in the week and is reading and everything, so awesome. I just need to get her a bible. she has been sharing the gospel with all and her husband too, even though he is still in jail she said that he has shown interest and seems like he wants to clean his life up when he gets out here soon, so awesome.

Byron is doing good and prepared the sacrament yesterday he is a good kid hope I can help him go on a mission I think he will if the ward does its part!!!!

I am doing good we are finding people right now....well haven’t found a lot but we are getting there. The rain hit us so hard on Thursday and the wind was furious. We were soaked to the bone in 30 min asi es la vida. The mission is great! But, today isn’t too bad. the weather is holding up but we are entering winter. I am doing good, my ankle is giving me some problems with the cold and well stretching is all I can do....We are here in Concepcion today and chilling it up with some Elders from past zones....I have gotten fruggle on the mission haha....no wonder I haven’t bought any recuerdos or stuff like that. haha I got to do it though I need to find some good stuff. I am going to Chillan on the 9th to visit and say goodbye.......weird huh...I am not trunky though I love being here but I am making the best of it.

I wanted to see the Jacksons before they left but maybe pops you could pass me his email to shoot him a thanks for all that he did.

Well that is about it for me thanks for everything and for the card pops it looks great I just got to print it now. I wonder if you could send it to me like a foto to be able to print it at one of the kodak print machines please.

That is about it for me this week I love you all so much and love hearing from you, have a great week and take care.....don’t get trunky hahah. chao les quiero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! la iglesia es la verdadera y Jesucristo vive y dirige su iglesia. les amo!!!!!!

Love Eric

FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS ALLY, TLYER, CLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! QUE LOS PASEN CHANCHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment