Friday, March 4, 2011

Bautismo and Eric thinks "Baby Crowther" is a girl 1/17/2011

Whats up with yal?
Well it sounds like a lot has gone on this week and I am happy to hear mom is progressing and Lisa is getting fatter haha just kidding Pisa...sounds like Tyler had a hard job this weekend moving all the muebles( furniture) to make them perfect poor guy! Em and Clay........idk are in their own world , and Ally well idk what is going on I am in the dark......Pops well sounds like you are holding everyone together with you miracle remedies..... spicey food. sounds good!
I will start with the big news this week, yesterday Eliana got baptized, she was so happy but it was sad that nobody in her family went to support her, but she was happy Igual, on Wednesday showed up to the church building crying and it was because she had had a fight with her husband because he wanted to got to the beach on Sunday but she said she was going to church...so she was upset but the Bishop was there and with Hermana Nelda we talked to her to calm her down, we then left with the Bishop to go to her house and talk to her husband but he wasn’t there, I was glad to have had the Bishop there to help us out he is a good guy. Then we visited other investigator and it went super good with the Obispo. In the end she was firm in her decision and got baptized, I know the family will come around with time but it was great and a lot of the Hermanas stayed to support her.
It was sure a busy week and we found a lot of great people to teach this week the only thing that will hold them back is the fact that we are teaching four couples and the thing is that they all are not married and living together.......it is a hard thing to deal with but I know the Lord will work miracles and that we just need to work hard to see them. we did find a young couple this week Leo and Carolina, they are both 20 and have a little 1 yr old we got to share with them yesterday and are super good and I know they will progress the only thing is that she works in Concepcion and she will enter to study in march.....but they are married so that isn’t a problem.
My diet is going good and had a good week of running our time improved to 15 min.....not bad for 3 km. Everyday was harder but I am not a runner I am meant for short distances but I am pushing myself to get slimmer, especially with all these hills because my legs are getting huge it is crazy. I thought I had big legs before but are bigger now. It is funny because the other week I had bought a bunch of junk food to snack on but then decided to cut back but it is okay I am just not eating in the night just water because at night is when you put on lbs.
It has been some weird weather this week and with hot and cold and cloudy who knows what the day will be like. On Saturday at about 7 we were doing some visits and all the sudden when we were in a house the clouds rolled in and when we left the skies opened up and we got soaked.......we were in just our short sleeve shirts and got to a members house and they took us home in his truck.....but we were soaked to the bone we got home and changed and I went to bed. I was just happy my triple and camera didn’t get wet...it was insane but good stories for the mission.
I am doing good and super stoked because the work is moving along well here, I am happy to be here and I want to asked President in these next 2 cambios if I can finish my mission here because I know I can do a lot of good things here. I love this work and I know there is no other better thing that I could be doing than to be here and doing the Lords work.
The time is flying by so fast and I cannot believe that it is mid way through enero ya, but it just means that I will have to work harder and more efficient . . . well thanks for sending me another package, hey I want to know if maybe you could see if you could find the cartoon book of Mormon in Spanish for me, I had a copy but it got all scratched and the missionary I got it from went home so if you could look for it . . .and also the Ensign of conference Oct 2010 that is all. I hope you have a great week and I love you all so much. I love the gospel and I know it is true and I love to share it with others. Have a great week and be safe I hope you can recover from being sick and feel better by the end of the week. I love you all and cannot wait to know the results of the ultra sound.......I think it is a girl. Love you
Chau love Eric
Some pictures form the baptism and the sunrise yesterday morning and also looking over Tome from Cerro Santo, looking down at the feria. enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment